Staff and contact
If you have any question regarding Bramble Bay District Sports please contact the District Sports Officer. Alternatively, all information regarding trial venues and dates are sent to each school's sports teacher and published here.
- District Sport Officer: Mrs Carol Fitzmaurice,
- District Chair: Mr Mark Fisher, Taigum State School
Bramble Bay District Sport calendar will be available here.
Please note: selection trial dates, times & venues are subject to change.
As per risk assessment information from the Department of Education (QLD),
mouthguards are compulsory for Australian football, European handball, hockey, rugby league, rugby union and water polo.
Trial nomination process
Students must be nominated by their school on the appropriate nomination form before attending any District selection trial. Please check with your school/college HPE teacher and/or sports co-ordinator. Nominations outside of this process will not be accepted.
Trial notices are available from your child's respective school/college HPE teacher or Sports Co-ordinator.
A reminder to all parents:
- Students turning 12 in Year 7 will follow their high school pathway for swimming, cross country and track & field. They will not attend the Bramble Bay District carnivals for these sports.
- Students turning 12 in Year 7 will come back to Bramble Bay District trials for all team sport trials we offer.
- For further information, the first point of contact is the sports co-ordinator at your school.
|Australian Football 10–12 boys|
|Australian Football 10–12 girls|||||
|Basketball 10–12 boys|
|Basketball 10–12 girls|
|Cricket 10–12 boys|||||
|Cricket 10–12 girls|||||
|Cross Country 10–12 boys & girls|
|Football 10–12 boys |
|Football 10–12 girls|
|Golf 10–12 boys & girls|||||
|Hockey 10–12 boys|
|Hockey 10–12 girls|
|Rugby League 10–11|
|Rugby League 11–12|
|Rugby League 11–12 girls|||||
|Softball 10–12 boys|||||
|Softball 10–12 girls|||||
|Squash 10–12 boys & girls|||||
|Swimming 10–12 boys & girls|
|Tennis 10–12 boys & girls|
|Touch 10–12 boys|
|Touch 10–12 girls|
|Track & Field 10–12 boys & girls|||
Student officials: Queensland School Sport (QSS) actively promotes the development of students as sport officials through the QSS student officials program. Students involved in the pathway are managed by an appointed Student Officials Manager.
Students are invited to register their interest here.